Insulation of steam heating and hot water pipes
- tanks, fuel oil pipes, steam pipes, hot water pipes, tanks, insulation of elbows, valves etc.
- prevention of heat loss
This kind of insulation is carried out with following materials:
- Mineral wool, pads in foil or rabbit nets, thickness 30-200mm,
- Supporting reinforced structure fixed with screws or pop rivets,
- Protective sheaths are made of aluminum sheets, galvanized painted sheets (as requested) or pro chrome,
- Possibility of making tanks of aluminum sheets, galvanized or painted sheets and plasticized sheets
We carry out the following types of insulation:
- glycol piping
- ammonia pipes, glycol and ammonia tanks
- valves and elbows insulation
- insulation thickness 30-200 mm
- compressors mounted in engine rooms and piping to
aluminum evaporators thickness 0.8 m
or other sheets as requested and of pro chrome as well
- mechanical filling with polyurethane foam weight 38-40 kg/m
Insulation is installed at all facilities of meat industry, cold stores, breweries and other plants which need such kind of insulation.
ARMAFLEX insulation for pipes at -10°C is performed by using pipes, panels or similar material depending on temperature requirements.
Installation of insulating panels
For cold rooms and cold stores for fruits, vegetables and meat from -5°C to -40°C
- Installation of baseboards and doors in cold rooms of all sizes
- Installation of roof panels or profiled sheet and skirting
Air condition system pipes
(Protection against condensation and corrosion) Ventilation ducts are insulated by using:
- Mineral wool,
- Aluminum foil,
- Aluminum sheets
- Armaflex panels (K-Flex self-adhesive panels),
- Other similar materials as required.